GCR Heritage Bus Running Day


I visited the Great Central Railways Quorn and Woodhouse station where numerous vintage buses from across the decades and county had met for a Bus rally and heritage running day. Once a regular sight on the roads of #Leicester and also in the wider country many viewers will remember catching a "Midland Red" or a "Fox Cub" into Leicester City center and the destination board at the start of my film features many familiar stops. Also featured in this film are buses and coaches used by many for trips to the seaside in skegness or maybe to Wembley Stadium for a Leicester City Cup Final this event and the vehicles featured are sure to bring back fond memories for many. Look out for a bonus appearance by the GCR Rail car which could be described as a sort of "Bus on rails". Fun fact I found my old School Bus at the event !.

















Comments

  1. Shared on my Facebook group "Midland Fox Memories". Great video! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment