Garden Party Poster - Menphys

Designed for a charity Garden Party held in aid of Leicester based charity Menphys this poster (designed by me) uses a Retro 1950`s style typeface and pastel colour scheme. At the base of the poster I have used negative space to suggest grass, The design also features two ladybirds sitting on both the letter G and atop the box containing the main event details they look toward each other as if they are engaged in conversation at a party. I have included a QR code at the bottom of the poster linking to a map allowing people to receive directions to the event using their smartphone.

Comments

  1. Wow! Garden party is a great idea. I was already thinking about a theme for my husband’s 30 birthday. I must look for one of the Los Angeles event venues that has a huge area for paint ball as well because I know how much he loves playing that game. Anyways, it’s a good invite and very nicely made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment